With the fleet and mobility industry advancing at a rapid speed, it’s crucial to stay relevant with cutting-edge education offered at CAFM Virtual, a live virtual instruction program for advanced fleet education.
Covering all eight CAFM certification modules, this program accelerates preparation for Certified Automotive Fleet Manager (CAFM) program examination and puts candidates on the path to successful certification.
- Immerse yourself in eight in-depth module sessions: Asset Management, Business Management, Financial Management, Information Management, Maintenance Management, Professional Development, Risk Management and Vehicle Fuel Management
- Learn best practices and study tips from CAFM designees to help you pass the exams
For those currently enrolled in the CAFM program, this is the perfect opportunity to advance toward earning your credentials. If you are not yet enrolled in the CAFM program, you may enroll during the registration process.
Attendees must be enrolled in Certified Automotive Fleet Manger (CAFM) program to attend.
Registration is not yet open for this event. Please enter your contact information below if you would like to be contacted when registration for this program opens.
Enrolling in the CAFM Program with CAFM Complete
CAFM Complete Enrollment is a comprehensive bundle of all the educational resources and examinations you need to earn your CAFM designation. To earn the designation, a candidate must pass an exam in each of eight fleet modules within a 3-year window. Enrollment includes:
- 8 Reference Guides (textbook) – one per module
- 8 Study Guides with practice questions – one for each module
- 8 exams – one for each module (retests available for purchase as needed)
- Access to the online CAFM candidate community
- Access to monthly CAFM Office Hours
If you are not yet enrolled in the CAFM program, you may enroll during the registration process.