Create a Foundation in Fleet Management!
As organizations look for ways to improve operational efficiencies, reduce costs, and manage compliance with regulatory and legislative issues, understanding best practices and policies is more important than ever. One of the most crucial areas where these best practices can have the most significant impact is in an organization’s fleet management. Through NAFA’s Fleet 101, individuals can create a strong foundation in the basics of fleet by getting an overview of every aspect of fleet management.
Learners will cover the fundamentals of fleet management in seven information-packed e-learning modules:
- Asset Management: Understand strategic sourcing, best practices in negotiating vehicle pricing, vehicle selection and remarketing
- Business Management: Develop Fleet policies and procedures and understand the components of Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Financial Management: Understand vehicle replacement funding, life-cycle cost analysis, and lease-purchase decision making
- Information Systems: Leverage your fleet data for informed decisions
- Maintenance Management: Identify categories of maintenance repair, understand staffing needs and review basic vehicle mechanics
- Risk Management: Understand and mitigate risks, review insurance considerations, and driver safety and training
- Vehicle Fuel: Review conventional and alternative fuel options, understand hybrid and electric vehicle characteristics
Learn in-demand skills you can apply immediately to start adding value to your organization’s operations.
Fleet 101 Course Bundle
This course is offered as seven, self-paced online, e-learning modules, allowing the learner to learn at their own rate and their own convenience. The course is designed for viewing on a computer, laptop or smartphone. Once purchased the modules will be accessible for a period of 6 months.
NAFA Members: $0 | Non-members: $700
Become a NAFA member today and receive access to Fleet 101 for free as part of your NAFA membership.
Fleet 101 Individual Courses
Each of the seven Fleet 101 modules are available for individual purchase. NAFA Members receive complimentary access to these courses.
NAFA Members: $0 | Non-members: $125 each
Each course is offered as a self-paced online, e-learning module, allowing the learner to go at their own pace and their own convenience. The courses are designed for viewing on a computer, laptop or smartphone. Once purchased, each modules will be accessible for a period of 6 months.