Information Management for Fleet and Mobility Professionals
Online Bootcamp and Certificate Course
July 16, 18, 23, and 25, 2024
Even though many organizations have an IT staff to assist the fleet management, there is significant value for fleet professionals to understand basic IT issues. With a general knowledge, fleet professionals can intelligently interact with support staff to solve problems and enhance IT functionality.
This online course will provide fleet professionals with the tools they need to function in a data-rich—but sometimes information poor—work environment. Topics covered will include fleet management information systems, system selection and implementation, telematics, data management and system administration, and reporting and data analysis. A Professional Certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of the included Information Management Certificate program exam.
Registration is not yet open for this event. Please enter your contact information below if you would like to be contacted when registration for this program opens.
Through this course, participants will be able to:
- Define effective information systems and how they impact the fleet.
- Analyze the best available options from FMIS and telematics providers.
- Explain the importance of data management and system admin.
- Identify areas for improvement in their data reporting and analysis processes.
- Implement available technology and tools to improve overall operations.
Through four live virtual sessions, participants will be able to engage in instructor-led lessons, questions and answers sessions, and have access to a knowledgeable expert. Upon conclusion of the four-part course, participants will gain access to the Information Management Certificate program exam, a 50-question multiple-choice test that can be taken anytime, anywhere (system requirements apply). Those who successfully pass the exam by will be awarded a Professional Certificate.
- NAFA’s Guide to Information Management
- Information Management Management Study Guide
- (4) 90 minute live sessions
- (1) Online Business Management Certificate exam
- Professional Certificate – upon passing of exam (optional)