Advertising & Sponsorship
NAFA offers a wide variety of advertising and sponsorship opportunities to reach today’s professional fleet management community. Reach out to your next customer and build strong ties through advertising, exhibiting, or participating in our sponsorship programs. These year-round opportunities provide the ability to have your company and products front of mind with the largest association of fleet managers.
Publications Advertising Opportunities:
- FLEETSolutions is the association’s official magazine, published bi-monthly, and delivered to fleet professionals across North America both digitally and in print. The magazine’s in-depth articles are designed to educate, inform, and facilitate fleet managers to excel in their profession.
- Fleet Pulse Newsletter is the association’s electronic newsletter broadcasting to the entire NAFA membership every other week. The e-newsletter provides the latest industry and association happenings.
Online and Website Advertising Opportunities:
- Website advertising provides your company online exposure and positions you company as a leader in the fleet industry. Ad opportunities are available on the home page and interior pages.
- Lead-Generation opportunities such as Fleet in a Minute videos, Thought Leadership video interviews, and sponsored white papers all provide opportunities to be positioned as a thought leader with NAFA members while obtaining data on the individuals who download these assets.
- Online Buyer’s Guide allows you to list your website and contact information (with links) on an annual basis.
- E-Broadcast Service allows NAFA Associates to send a promotional email message to NAFA membership while giving membership the security of knowing their email addresses are secure. E-Broadcast service is available exclusively to Regular and Associate members.
- Online Communities offers you the ability to advertise your product or company to members who are seeking to reach colleagues and share ideas or solutions to specific fleet questions.
Advertising contact: Contact Weston Kalogeridis, (313) 610-8092, firstname.lastname@example.org, to start your advertising program today!
Thought Leadership Sponsorship Opportunities
Set your company apart from the competition and gain brand exposure by connecting with your key audience through NAFA’s upcoming education and training programs. By sponsoring with NAFA, your organization will be prominently showcased throughout each program’s marketing promotions, on event materials, and more to thousands of decision-makers and key stakeholders in the fleet industry.
- 100 Best Fleets
- Fleet Safety Symposium
- Seminar Series
- Policy Workshop
- Risk Management Certificate Program
Sponsorship Contact: Contact Weston Kalogeridis, (313) 610-8092, email@example.com, to secure your thought leadership sponsorship.
Institute & Expo
NAFA offers several opportunities to exhibit and/or sponsor the largest gathering of fleet managers. Exhibit at NAFA’s annual Institute & Expo to reach hundreds of fleet professionals. More details can be found at www.nafainstitute.org. I&E sponsorship and advertising will make you stand out from competitors and give your company extra visibility, while building brand recognition. Flexible options provide numerous ways to maximize your budget dollars and give your products and services the leading edge.
I&E Contact: Contact 703-223-5172 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book your I&E exhibit or sponsorship.