Make a Donation White Papers Board Members History Webinars
The NAFA Foundation, a 501(c)(3) and 509(a) not-for-profit charitable organization formed in 1976 to promote encourage, support, and assist the fleet industry support the fleet industry, drives the advancement of the profession through the promotion and encouragement of education and research projects. It also makes grants and gifts to aid in and support persons, institutions, and organizations in the development, maintenance, and expansion of educational programs related to the management of motor vehicle fleets.
Strategically advance the vehicle fleet/mobility management profession through research, education, partnerships, and scholarships related to innovative and emerging transportation business practices and workforce development trends.
- Identify, Research and Benchmark Innovative and Emerging Transportation Business Practices.
- Identify and Address current and future workforce challenges, including training, motivating, skill sets and generational differences.
- Sponsor educational sessions related to emerging business practices and workforce trends.
- Foster partnerships with other entities to advance the NAFA Foundation mission.
- Provide scholarships consistent with the NAFA Foundation mission.
- Mobility Revolution Webinar - The Impact of The Mobility Revolution on Fleet Management, and takes a deeper dive into the meaning of these changes. The advent of greater connectivity, electrification, automation, and the sharing economy are transforming our industries. Fleet management is at the center of this transformation. Many of our industries are driving the change; moreover, our relentless focus on efficiency, safety, and improved TCO drives adoption of these new technologies.
- Creating a More Productive Relationship Between Procurement and Fleet - This issue definition paper explores what this evolution entails, how to speak the same language, observations from fleet professionals, the “eight dimensions of fleet” and how fleet and procurement can build a solid foundation together.
How to Become Involved
The Foundation welcomes project suggestions and financial support for its activities. All projects are administered and directed by the Board to ensure integrity and unbiased results. To get involved contact Phil Russo email@example.com.
The foundation is seeking your financial support to continue to produce white papers such as the procurement and mobility projects, but for future programs as well. We have a full list of potential projects waiting to get started, but all in need of funding.