Business Management for Fleet and Mobility Professionals
Online Bootcamp and Certificate Course
May 7, 9, 14, and 16, 2024
All fleet professionals must be knowledgeable business managers. Dealing with leasing companies, automobile dealers, supply or service contractors, insurance companies, and others requires knowledge of an organization’s rights, boundaries, and responsibilities. Without such knowledge, severe consequences can result.
This online course will demonstrate the varying strategies of dealing with business management by focusing on fleet law and legislation, policies and procedures, issuing requests for proposals, emergency operations, and strategic partnering. A Professional Certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of the included Business Management Certificate program exam.
Registration is not yet open for this event. Please enter your contact information below if you would like to be contacted when registration for this program opens.
Through this course, participants will be able to:
- Define core fleet policies and procedures for the usage of fleet vehicles.
- Analyze the current and future fleet legislative landscape.
- Explain the process of issuing a Request for Proposals.
- Identify mutually-beneficial potential strategic partnerships.
- Implement best practices in emergency operations for their fleet.
Through four live virtual sessions, participants will be able to engage in instructor-led lessons, questions and answers sessions, and have access to a knowledgeable expert. Upon conclusion of the four-part course, participants will gain access to the Business Management Certificate program exam, a 50-question multiple-choice test that can be taken anytime, anywhere (system requirements apply). Those who successfully pass the exam by will be awarded a Professional Certificate.
- NAFA’s Guide to Business Management
- Business Management Management Study Guide
- (4) 90 minute live sessions
- (1) Online Business Management Certificate exam
- Professional Certificate – upon passing of exam (optional)