Fuel Management for Fleet and Mobility Professionals
Online Bootcamp and Certificate Course
Effective fuel management is an integral part of fleet operations since fuel prices can fluctuate substantially due to many factors outside of the organization. With fuel being the second largest fleet vehicle expense, its management requires scrutiny to take advantage of every opportunity for minimizing costs and mitigating risk. Additionally, fleet managers must comply with environmental regulations regarding fuel. Today’s fleet manager should be knowledgeable about effective fuel management strategies, as well as alternative fuels and the technologies associated with them.
This online course will demonstrate the varying strategies of dealing with fuel management by focusing on vehicle fuel types, fuel delivery options, fuel efficiency, reducing emissions, and fuel and engine types technology through live sessions and self-study. A Professional Certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of the included Vehicle Fuel Management Certificate program exam.
Registration is not yet open for this event. Please enter your contact information below if you would like to be contacted when registration for this program opens.
Through this four-session course, participants will be able to:
- Define the many vehicle fuel types, discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Analyze and discuss the full range of fuel delivery options.
- Explain the legalities and regulations around USTs and ASTs.
- Identify the current technologies associated with various fuel and engine types.
- Implement best practices in increasing fuel efficiency and decreasing emissions.
Through four live virtual sessions, participants will be able to engage in instructor-led lessons, questions and answers sessions, and have access to a knowledgeable expert. Upon conclusion of the four-part course, participants will gain access to the Vehicle Fuel Management Certificate program exam, a 50-question multiple-choice test that can be taken anytime, anywhere (system requirements apply). Those who successfully pass the exam by August 31, 2023 will be awarded a Professional Certificate.
- NAFA’s Guide to Vehicle Fuel Management (159 pages)
- Vehicle Fuel Management Study Guide
- (4) 90 minute live sessions
- (1) Online Vehicle Fuel Management Certificate exam
- Professional Certificate – upon passing of exam (optional)