Stay current on the latest trends and best practices in the fleet field through NAFA webinars. NAFA offers a broad range of programming to help fleet professionals stay up-to-date on important industry topic. Webinars provide subject matter experts delivering high-quality education and training without leaving your home or office.
NAFA’s Industry Webinar Series
provides current information on hot topics and trends affecting the fleet industry. On the third Wednesday each month, the Industry Webinar Series provides NAFA members free access to valuable professional development right on your own computer. Register to watch the webinar live or gain access to the complete collection of NAFA’s Industry Webinar Services recorded using the webinar archive.
Additional Webinar Topics
Search our webinars listing below for topics you're interested in.
- Bootcamp Series - These webinars provide an opportunity for CAFM®/CAFS®actual or future candidates to get facilitated instruction on some of the more difficult concepts in the course materials from the comfort of your home or office.
- Fleet 101 Series - Are you new to fleet? This series will help you, as a new fleet manager, understand the basics of fleet and lay the foundation for more detailed fleet management education.
- Fleet Disaster Planning Workshop - Learn best practices on leading your team to tackle virtually any disaster scenario.
- Fleet Industry Webinars - NAFA’s Monthly Fleet Industry Webinar Series is designed to provide regular presentation focusing on current topics and trends in the fleet industry.
- The Future of Mobility Workshop - The Planning for the Mobility of the Future Workshop provides just over four hours of content from leading experts around the world on the Mobility Continuum.