NAFA Fleet Management Association Unveils Robust Educational Offerings for 2024
Edison, N.J. (January 22, 2024) — NAFA Fleet Management Association, the leading authority in fleet management education, proudly presents its diverse and dynamic lineup of educational offerings for 2024. With a commitment to empowering fleet managers at every career stage, NAFA introduces an array of programs, seminars, certification programs and webinars designed to address both current challenges and emerging trends in the industry.
“NAFA’s commitment to empowering fleet professionals is at the forefront of our 2024 educational offerings,” said Bill Schankel, CAE, NAFA CEO. “Our goal is to provide a well-rounded education that equips individuals at every career stage with the knowledge and tools they need to succeed. Whether you’re looking for foundational courses, advanced certifications or the latest industry insights, NAFA has you covered. We are excited to continue offering both familiar favorites and cutting-edge topics, ensuring our members stay ahead in an ever-evolving industry.”
This year’s programs blend established favorites with innovative additions, addressing current challenges and emerging industry trends.
NAFA’s 2024 Educational Offerings and Programs include:
- Safety Symposium: The Road to Safety (June 24-26) – Delve deep into the critical aspects of fleet safety programs and gain insights into safety technology, policies, driver training, emerging legislation and trends.
- Fleet Policy Workshop (October 7-9) – An interactive program offering a comprehensive understanding of best practices in fleet management policies.
- CAFM Live, CAFM Virtual – Accelerated programs for Certified Automotive Fleet Manager (CAFM) certification and in-depth coverage of all eight CAFM certification modules.
- Initiatives & Actions of the 100 Best Fleets Webinars – Learn from the best with insights into the top five success trends of the 100 Best Fleets and discover actionable initiatives for immediate implementation.
- And so much more! Fleet professionals are invited to learn more and explore the complete list of educational offerings.
NAFA is committed to providing fleet managers with valuable tools and resources to achieve professional excellence. With flexible formats, NAFA offers quality programs to meet the changing needs of new and experienced fleet managers alike.
About NAFA Fleet Management Association
NAFA Fleet Management Association is the membership organization for professionals who manage the mobility requirements of vehicle fleets that include commercial, public safety, trucks, and buses of all types and sizes, and a wide range of military and off-road equipment for corporations, governments, universities, utility fleets, and law enforcement in North America and across the globe. NAFA’s members are responsible for the specification, acquisition, maintenance, repair, fueling, risk management, and remarketing of more than 4.8 million vehicles that drive an estimated 84 billion miles each year. NAFA’s members control assets and services well above $122 billion each year.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT:
Visit NAFA online at www.nafa.org