Become a Member
NAFA Fleet Management Association is the largest membership association representing individuals who manage vehicular fleets. Over 1,200 municipal, state, and federal government fleet managers and an additional 900 corporate fleet managers belong to and contribute to NAFA. The association helps fleet managers propel their fleet and organization forward by connecting professionals with a comprehensive range of education, resources, advocacy, and networking.
Connect your fleet team with the right resources, ensure your operations are inclusive of best practices, discover cost analyses that impact the bottom, and propel your fleet forward by signing you and your team members up for NAFA membership today. Membership provides your fleet team with a wide variety of influential, member-exclusive assets, guides, and whitepapers; discounts on Certification and Educational Events; and access to the largest network of fleet professionals. Join today to take your fleet to the next level.
NAFA Membership gives you access to:
- FLEETSolutions: Members receive physical and digital editions of the fleet industry publications bi-monthly. The FLEETSolutions Archive, which contains digital editions of past issues, is also available to members.
- Fleet Pulse Newsletter: Members receive this bi-weekly newsletter, which brings forward thought leadership content, association news, community discussions, and shares important reads across the fleet industry. The Newsletter Archive contains all past editions of the distribution, and is accessible by NAFA members.
- Featured Articles: Members receive access to informative fleet articles, covering the top trends and issues in the industry today.
Education and Events
NAFA members receive discounts or free access to NAFA programs, including various media, training opportunities, and multi-day seminars.
- NAFA’s Institute & Expo is the largest show for fleet professionals, drawing industry stakeholders from around the world representing all fleet segments including corporate, government, public safety, utility, education, and more.
- Essentials of Fleet Management: The Toolbox is designed to connect newer fleet professionals to a national network of colleagues and provide the hands-on tools and resources that will help make your fleet a success.
- The Fleet Legislative Summit covers a multitude of topics affecting fleets today and provides attendees with a unique perspective into fleet trends, innovational developments, and legislative changes.
- Webinars: During the year, NAFA regularly offers webinars to bring you the latest information most relevant to your job as a fleet professional, in an easy and accessible format. Members can also access the Webinar Archive for a comprehensive library of past NAFA webinars.
NAFA offers a variety of certification and certificate programs encompassing the core competencies of fleet management. NAFA members receive discounts on Certification pricing.
- The Certified Automotive Fleet Manager (CAFM) credential is the marker of a committed professional who has demonstrated the wide range of knowledge essential to manage fleet operations in today’s challenging environment.
- NAFA’s Fleet Discipline Certificate Program enables you to showcase mastery with a certificate in a single fleet discipline.
- NAFA Resource Center with Guides, White Papers, RFP Sample Documents, Sample Job Descriptions: NAFA produces informational and educational guides to assist you in mastering and improving your fleet management responsibilities. These products examine core competencies of fleet management as well as subjects of particular interest in a wide variety of formats. Members can access these resources for free.
- Career HQ: The premier resource for talent management, connecting professionals looking to secure positions with employers seeking highly qualified fleet and mobility professionals.
- Communities: These online groups offer members the chance to reach colleagues and share ideas when you need to anytime and anywhere. These virtual neighborhoods allow members to easily e-mail others within that community with specific fleet questions.
- Online Buyer's Guide: A resource for NAFA members to rapidly locate vendors that provide products and services to meet their needs. Locate products and services to manage fleets more efficiently and effectively.
- Advocacy: Be part of the strongest legislative voice, advocating for shaping the present and future of the fleet management industry. Our legislative experts keep you up-to-date on the latest legal updates strengthening the fleet management industry.
- Networking: Connect with 3,000+ colleagues who have been in your shoes and are enthusiastic to share their experiences in saving time, resources, and money.
City of Santa Barbara, CA