NAFA is the association for the vehicle fleet management profession. By joining NAFA, you’ll connect with thousands of fellow fleet colleagues and service/product providers across the United States and Canada, giving you access to key fleet information quickly and easily.
Join NAFA NOW
Why You Need to Join NAFA
Since 1996, NAFA Regular Member Carl Nelson has been getting great ROI on his NAFA membership! See and hear Carl’s view on the value of membership.
What You’ll Gain from a NAFA Membership
- Education - Save time and money through NAFA and its Members, you’ll learn how to run a more cost-effective fleet and master all 8 fleet disciplines through various training platforms which meet the needs of you and your team.
- Networking - Connect with 3,000+ colleagues who have been in your shoes and are enthusiastic to share their experiences in saving time, resources, and money.
- Events - Build lifelong friendships with peers, learn from renowned industry experts, and engage face-to-face with suppliers to source new products during networking events.
- Advocacy - Participate in the only association which provides you a legislative voice and monthly legal updates strengthening the fleet management industry.
- Information - Access essential information needed to run your business more efficiently and stay updated on new trends.
We understand you can’t always attend an event, so NAFA’s online networking databases, NAFA Forums, and social media outlets will put you in easy touch with all your NAFA colleagues.
- Education and training is necessary in this ever-changing industry. NAFA offers various training opportunities and an archive of free educational webinars.
- Tap into a dynamic career network that includes job postings and job wanted postings, as well as a resume bank.
Become a NAFA Member Today
Join NAFA NOW Printable Membership Forms
In the fleet industry but not sure if you’re a Member or an Associate? Our Membership Categories page outlines all the different kinds of membership NAFA offers. From there, you’ll be able to find out dues and fees, member benefits, and how to join.