2. CAFM®/CAFS® Risk Management Series: Fundamentals of Risk Management (Q&A)
Total price: $29.00
Risk Management is the process whereby risks are identified, analysed, classified and dealt with. Q&A Webinar.
Risk Management is the process whereby risks are identified, analysed, classified and dealt with.
- Define risk and understand what causes it.
- Understand the risk management process and be able to use it.
- Understand and use the Risk Management grid to classify risks and determine appropriate treatment strategies.
- Understand the complementary roles of the Risk Manager and Fleet Manager.