Description: Gregory S. Snyder
5105 Thrush Ct
West Richland, WA 99353
Cell (509) 554-7318
American companies need strong team players that inspire their colleagues and deliver high quality products on time.
I have worked hard to become that kind of a player, and my customers, colleagues and friends would support that claim. You may discover some qualities you might like to draw upon. Here is a brief overview of my experience.
• Utilize sound judgment in decision making through gathering, analyzing and integrating the most critical information needed to understand problems.
• Probe and look past symptoms to determine the underlying causes of problems and issues then make logical and responsible decisions by choosing alternatives based on pros, cons, tradeoffs, timing and available resources.
• Demonstrate adherence to Company Standard Operating Procedures while making Safety a first priority.
• Increase productivity through product knowledge and discipline.
• Provide accurate reports on performance and productivity and clearly communicate the results to my teams.
Reviewing my resume, you will notice that the experience I have gained working 35 years in Automotive and Fleet Management gives me the ability to benefit your company in many positions you might have available. I am open to any and all possibilities.
It will be my pleasure meeting with you personally to discuss new opportunities with your company. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you.
Gregory S Snyder
Gregory S Snyder
Geographic Pref: US West (WA,OR,CA,HI,AK)|US Mountain (ID,MT,WY,CO,UT,NV)|US Southwest (OK,TX,NM,AZ)
Contact Info: Gregory Snyder (firstname.lastname@example.org