Description: Good Morning,
I am a detail oriented professional with extensive experience in customer service, fleet administration, logistics and repair shop management. My skills include:
• Self-motivated customer service professional dedicated to building internal and external customer relationships.
• Experience in Warehouse, Logistics, shipping & receiving practices
• Extensive professional experience as mechanic/shop manager/ Fleet Manager
• Responsible for updating and replacing shop equipment to keep shop up to date
• Exceptional negotiation skills with vendors for current and new agreements and leases.
• Experienced in DOT and Driver file management
• Experience in dealing with all levels of employees including executive management.
• Review and modify vehicle specifics to keep costs down and to meet all regulations
• Knowledgeable in State and Federal, and DOT regulations.
• Implemented and managed company fuel card program
• Implemented GPS program to track vehicles and cut down on fuel consumption
• Implemented and managed vehicle replacement cycle.
• Responsible for Fleet budget of $15,000,000.00 per year
Some of my key accomplishments include:
• Reduced repair budget by $ 560,000 over a 12 month period
• Saved $600,000 in fixed costs per year by optimizing vehicle specs
• Sold outdated or not used equipment for $680,000
• Negotiated agreement with vendor saving $ 532,000 on chassis’ and additional $758,000 from incentives.
• Took over shop grossing $100,000 raising gross profits to $350,000 in 12 months
I currently have a Class A CDL Illinois license.
I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss with you my accomplishments and how I might apply my experience and knowledge to your company. Attached is my resume for your review.
Salary Reqs: open for discussion
Contact Info: Melvin Pawlisz (firstname.lastname@example.org