NAFA is implementing significant upgrades to its online membership interface, which will increase value and ease-of-use to both long-time NAFA members and fleet professionals seeking to join.
The advanced system will provide multiple benefits, including:
See Your Status:
- Easier to join and renew your NAFA membership, with just a few quick steps
- Simple first-time sign-on: just enter your email and create the password you want, and you’re off and running to access the vast content on NAFA.org
- More immediate, streamlined access to content, and faster event registration
Improve Your Membership Experience:
- Track where you are in your journey to obtaining your CAFM/CAFS
- Access to NAFA’s enhanced “Member Get a Member” program, with measurements that track and quantify your rewards
- Significantly easier to update your profile and contact information, and find contacts in the online membership directory
- Choose which communications you’d like to receive from NAFA, to customize your membership experience
NOTICE - As a result of this system upgrade, individuals will not be able to perform transactions, except joining or renewing membership, through the NAFA website while the transition is taking place. NAFA staff, however, will be available via telephone and email to assist individuals in making other transactions.
You will be notified through NAFA communications of the date when you will be able to create your new password and add important demographic details, as well as make all website purchases. We thank you for your patience! This upgrade will provide you with greater access, functionality, and connectivity to further enhance your NAFA membership.