Join industry colleagues as IARA presents a series of three (3) Webinars providing information to assist you on your Road to Recovery:
May 8: The Remarketing Road Ahead
Don’t miss your chance to hear economists Tom Kontos and Jonathan Smoke – BOTH IN ONE BROADCAST EXCLUSIVE TO IARA – as they provide a macro to micro perspective.
- Status of the COVID-19 pandemic and the impact to the US economy
- Latest retail used vehicle sales and price trends and what they reveal about the recovery
- Regional differences in how local markets are recovering
- Wholesale used vehicle price, volume and conversion rate trends pre- and post-COVID crisis onset
- A high-level look at possible wholesale supply patterns for off-rental, off-lease, off-fleet, repo and dealer consigned units
- Expectations on duration and intensity of impacts to wholesale market from COVID-19
Mark your calendars for our two upcoming broadcasts and watch as more information develops.
May 22: Opportunities Discovered
Mega Dealer Groups discuss current actions and expected buying patterns in the near future.
- Learn how dealers have adjusted to the effects of Covid 19 and what this means for consignors in the remarketing space
- Where are dealer groups sourcing cars?
- How are dealer groups sourcing cars?
June 5: Adjusting to the New Normal
Consignors from OEM’s, Captives, Banks, Commercial Fleets, and Rental Car Companies discuss the current remarketing landscape.
Find ways to maximize return on your inventories despite market changes
Discover how your remarketing strategy compares, competes or enhances current market dynamics