Fleet driver training and vehicle safety are a means of preventing employee and property losses to an organization through training and education.
- Outline and describe abilities and aptitudes required of drivers.
- Define and outline the essential subject matter of a driver-training program.
- List and describe elements necessary to develop and implement a fleet safety program.
- Explain and describe commercial driver licensing in the United States.
- Explain and describe commercial driver licensing in Canada.
- Analyse fleet risks and determine loss control strategies.