Q&A for Organizational processes impact day to day operations. As such, decision making, negotiating, change and staffing are a part of most organization’s staff professional development.
- To understand decision-making models and orientations in order to make the best decisions.
- To develop negotiation strategies and techniques to achieve results.
- To learn staffing techniques including job analysis and how to attract and select the right employees.
- To understand and overcome individual and organizational barriers to change.
- To conduct effective meetings.