Printed and electronic reports, email, verbal and non-verbal communication comprise business communications. Successful communication confirms that the same message sent is the same message received.
- To understand the types and modes of communication and when each should be used.
- To know the format and steps to prepare a case study.
- To be able to understand and analyze an Executive Summary.
- To utilize appropriate communication formats (business plans, reports, presentations, and email).
- To respect confidentiality in communications.