Become A Web Subscriber Member
Any individual residing outside of the United States and Canada who wishes to receive complete access to NAFA’s website and the information it features.
Benefits of Being A Web Subscriber Member
- Gain complete access to the NAFA Web site, offering you immediate networking opportunities using online colleague databases and research tools.
- Learn how to professionally manage your fleet, so you will become a greater asset to your employer.
- Receive current “member” prices and rates on seminars, NAFA’s Institute and Expo, as well as current “member” prices and rates on all NAFA-produced products and services (plus shipping and handling).
Web Subscriber Member Types
- North American Web Subscriber - Any fleet manager or professional (not a company or agency) who is eligible to be a NAFA Regular Member who manages, administers, or is responsible for a small automotive fleet with less than 25 vehicles and who wishes to receive complete access to NAFA’s website and the information it features.
- International Web Subscriber - Any individual residing outside of the United States and Canada who wishes to receive complete access to NAFA’s website and the information it features.
Web Subscriber Benefits
|North American Web Subscriber
|International Web Subscriber
How Do I Join?
2017 North American Web Subscriber PDF
2017 International Web Subscriber PDF
Note: NAFA’s Board of Directors determines affiliation fees. The Directors have the power to waive or reduce fees in such instances and at such times as it deems appropriate and proper. Fees cannot be refunded, in whole or in part, without consent of the Directors.
Fees or gifts to NAFA, Inc. are not tax deductible as charitable contributions. They may, however, be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses. In the U.S., a small portion of fees are not tax deductible because of certain NAFA activities which are considered non-deductible lobbying expenses. Please contact NAFA for the current non-deductible percentage.