Become A NAFA Regular Member
Any individual responsible for the administration (specification, purchase or lease, maintenance, disposal, etc.) of a motor vehicle fleet consisting of passenger vehicles (automobiles, not engaged in the sale, rental or lease of, or service to, motor vehicles for companies otherSUVs, trucks and vans, and a wide range of specialized mobile equipment) who is employed by a company or government agency and who is then his/her own.
Benefits of Being A Regular Member
- Gain complete access to the NAFA Web site, offering you immediate networking opportunities using online colleague databases and research tools.
- Learn how to professionally manage your fleet, so you will become a greater asset to your employer.
- Ensure your profession is protected from lawmakers, legislators and others who affect your job.
- Get help with fleet research using FleetED or one-on-one assistance from NAFA staff
- Receive member discounts on quality fleet education sessions and NAFA products.
Regular Member Benefits
Regular Member Additional: Any individual whose company has a Regular Member and fulfills the requirements for Regular Member status.
No Regular Member may have more than five Regular Members Additional linked to his/her account; a sixth Regular Member Additional must apply for Regular Member status.
|U.S. Regular Member
|U.S. Regular Member Additional
|Canadian Regular Member
||$499.00 U.S. plus applicable taxes
|Canadian Regular Member Additional
||$409.00 U.S. plus applicable taxes
|International Regular Member
|International Regular Member Additional
$85.00 of each person’s membership dues is applied to a subscription to NAFA’s FLEETSolutions, the Association’s official magazine.
How Do I Join?
U.S. & Canadian Regular Member PDF
International Regular Member PDF
French Version U.S. & Canadian Regular Member PDF
Note: NAFA’s Board of Directors determines membership dues. The Directors have the power to waive or reduce dues in such instances and at such times as it deems appropriate and proper. Dues cannot be refunded, in whole or in part, without consent of the Board of Directors.
Dues or gifts to NAFA, Inc. are not tax deductible as charitable contributions. They may, however, be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses. In the U.S., a small portion of dues are not tax deductible because of certain NAFA activities which are considered non-deductible lobbying expenses. Please contact NAFA for the current non-deductible percentage.