Build Your Fleet Knowledge and Skills with Quality Education and Training
Strengthen the Voice of Fleet Management in Legislative Matters!
- Legislative Resources in Washington, D.C., and Ottawa, Ontario, give voice to issues concerning the entire fleet management/mobility community. Counsel keeps members informed of critical updates so they may respond quickly and take a proactive role.
- Legislative Updates are issued monthly to NAFA Members and archived online. With this e-newsletter, NAFA Members can easily check on the progress and status of current legislation.
Create Valuable Contacts at National, Local, and Virtual Meetings!
- Chapter Membership gives you a local NAFA “home.” 30-plus chapters across the United States and Canada provide numerous opportunities to meet colleagues face-to-face and attend educational meetings. Although one chapter is your “NAFA home,” you can attend any and all chapter meetings!
- NAFA Forums offer members the chance to reach colleagues and share ideas when you need to — anytime, anywhere! These virtual neighborhoods allow members to easily e-mail others within that community with specific fleet questions.
- Networking Databases: Find a Member and Find a Product/Service/Associate. Two online, searchable networking databases will put you in easy touch with all NAFA colleagues, exclusively for the use of NAFA membership!
- Volunteering with NAFA puts you get in direct contact with other fleet professionals while making the association stronger, but it helps you get in direct contact with other fleet professionals. Participate in a local ride-and drive or volunteer to become a Chapter Chair. There are endless volunteer opportunities!
- Career Network is our repository that matches your qualifications with job specifications of fleet-related career opportunities. Need someone to fill a fleet management position in your organization? Looking for your own new opportunities? Take advantage of this NAFA service.
Gain Access to Unbeatable Discounts On:
If you would like NAFA to help you gain the advantage in your profession, join NAFA today!
Join Nafa Now Printable Membership Forms
If you have any questions, or would like to receive further information about NAFA, please contact the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org