Event Date: 10/15/2019
Times:Tue, Oct 15, 2019 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Event location: Register Now
Topics:Based on the popular new e-book of the same name, this webinar does a deep dive into the topic of improving vehicle utilization in your fleet operation. It will be presented by the fleet experts from the NAFA Fleet Management Association and from fleet technology company Agile Fleet. Sign up today for this live webinar and you will learn:
- How to measure fleet utilization based on metrics, not gut-feel
- Ways to establish utilization baselines for fleet right-sizing
- The 4 essential components of right-sizing initiatives
- About the role of fleet utilization studies and how to use them to your advantage for continuous improvement
- How to capture vehicle use metrics based not only on vehicle count but also class, location, and time they are needed – and how to interpret them
- Discrete initiatives to deploy that will improve your vehicle utilization
- Ways fleet policy, fleet technology tools, vehicle sharing, and GPS can all improve utilization and right-sizing initiatives
- How to save tens to hundreds of thousands, even millions of dollars -- by right sizing your fleet
- Real-world success stories from fleet organizations
And much more! Space is limited, submit your questions and grab your slot today.
Add to OutLook Calendar
Note: After saving & opening the Reminder.ics file, just click Save & Close.