Event Date: 12/06/2017
Times:December 6 & 7, 2017
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST
Fleet professionals are realizing that being an expert in their domain is not enough. They absolutely need to understand strategic sourcing in order to lend their expertise to the process and ensure their needs are being met. NAFA members David Hayward, Kate Vigneau, CAFM, Dianne Seibert and Julia Pedelini, have experienced this first hand and discovered that a little procurement knowledge goes a long way. Join us while they discuss what they've learned about sourcing and how they interact with their procurement departments to ensure success. Dive in to the discussion on how to best operate in these waters!
The world is evolving and the role of the fleet manager in the procurement decision is changing. Fleet professionals are realizing that being an expert in their domain is not enough and being more informed can significantly impact your contributions to procurement decisions. Fleet Managers must understand strategic sourcing in order to lend their expertise to the process and ensure their needs are being met.
Take part in this two-day lunchtime webinar December 6 and 7 between 12:00-1:00 PM ET, to join NAFA procurement experts David Hayward, Kate Vigneau, CAFM®, Dianne Seibert, and Julia Pedelini, who share their experiences first hand and discover how a little procurement knowledge goes a long way. This webinar will help you ensure your success by understanding these best practices about sourcing and how to effectively interact with your procurement departments. Connect with the discussion on how to best operate in these waters!
- The changing role and relationship of fleet and procurement specialists
- Evolution and steps involved in Strategic Sourcing/Procurement
- Stakeholder responsibilities (fleet, procurement, finance, user departments, environment, safety, etc.)
- Category Management and Supplier Relationship Management
- Procurement Decision Factors and Selector process
- Negotiating and decision-making – The Debate
- Resources for career/knowledge development
- Impact of the Disruptors – the sharing economy, sustainability and succession
Add to OutLook Calendar
Note: After saving & opening the Reminder.ics file, just click Save & Close.