Are You In DOT Compliance? NAFA Webinars Show You How
If you’re subject to a U.S. Department of Transportation audit, the penalties can be steep – both financially and reputationally.
To mitigate this risk, NAFA is now offering the NAFA DOT Compliance Webinar Series (formerly a NAFA seminar scheduled for Washington, D.C.) as a live and recorded series of expert-led webinar sessions – FREE for all NAFA Members! This timely event is sponsored by ARI.
The webinars will be led by experts from DOT, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and more.
NAFA’s DOT Compliance Webinar Series
The Series consists of four consecutive webinars taking place on each Thursday starting October 24 and ending November 14 between 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. Eastern time, and offer Q&A.
NAFA's DOT Compliance Webinar Series will cover these key needs:
- Thursday, October 24, 2019: How Electronic Logging Devices Impact Hours of Service
- Thursday, October 31, 2019: Marijuana on the Road
- Thursday, November 7, 2019: Defending Your Fleet from Cybersecurity Threats
- Thursday, November 14, 2019: DOT Compliance: Practical Advice on Critical Compliance Issues
Join us at the DOT Compliance Webinar Series if you:
- Aren’t sure if you’re DOT compliant
- Don’t know where to begin
- Are concerned about being audited by the DOT
- Have worked toward compliance, but need the latest regulations
Benefits to you and your employer:
- Determine what the DOT requires of your fleet and your drivers
- Learn how to bring your fleet operation into DOT compliance
- Understand the challenges that face fleet professionals in achieving compliance
- Develop an understanding of how new vehicle technology can be incorporated into your DOT compliance mandates
- Explore what factors can trigger a DOT audit
FREE for NAFA Members
$25 each or $65 for all 4 webinars for Non-Members
Recorded webinars will be available 24 hours after broadcast for future playback