A Crash Course in Making Fleets DOT Compliant
NAFA’s DOT Compliance Forum
Shifting Your Fleet Compliance Into Overdrive
October 23, 2019
12:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
The DOT won’t accept ignorance as an excuse
Being in compliance with U.S. Department of Transportation rules and regulations requires knowledge of which broad directives apply to your fleet, then having the ability to implement the needed changes – in quick order.
This takes a dedicated effort, and NAFA has developed an event that will quickly give you the power to bring your fleet into DOT compliance.
NAFA’s DOT Compliance Forum is a targeted, half-day event covering the key DOT needs, where fleets will be challenged, and how technological advancements are affecting compliance.
Event presenters include representatives from DOT, FMCSA, and NHTSA, plus other experts in DOT compliance.
Join us at the DOT Compliance Forum if you:
- Aren’t sure if you’re DOT compliant
- Don’t know where to begin
- Are concerned about being audited by the DOT
- Have worked toward compliance, but need the latest regulations
*Agenda subject to change
Benefits to you and your employer:
- Determine what the DOT requires of your fleet and your drivers
- Learn how to bring your fleet operation into DOT compliance
- Understand the challenges that face fleet professionals in achieving compliance
- Develop an understanding of how new vehicle technology can be incorporated into your DOT compliance mandates
- Explore what factors can trigger a DOT audit
- $99 Members
- $149 Non-Members