Details on the Selling Into Fleet Video Sessions
The fleet industry involves many stakeholder groups all vying for influence, partnership and profit. To be effective as product or service providers you need access to decision-makers. On top of that, you need to understand the complex decision-making process that results in fleet and services acquisitions. Increase your understanding of the process now and see immediate results!
- Discover who the decision-makers are in corporate and government fleets
- Understand the decision-making process
- Learn how to positively influence the process to assist fleet organizations
2. Fleet Talk: What Suppliers Need to Know About Fleet Demographics
- Erin Rock, Government Consultant - Southern Strategy Group
- Phil Moser, Associate Director of Global Driver Safety - Syneos Health
- Sherry Calkins, AVP Global Strategic Partners - Geotab
Fleets can be segmented by industry, size, equipment type, location and other factors, plus each fleet has specific characteristics that make it unique. Whether they lease or own, in-source or outsource maintenance, or use a deluxe fleet management information system or paper and pencil, each fleet has unique attributes that must be examined and understood so a supplier’s offerings are properly positioned to demonstrate value. Increase your understanding of industry segments and their individual needs to help you be a more informed supplier.
- Explore fleet market segments
- Understand different fleet asset types and uses
- Learn about the most common fleet management approaches
3. Prepare for Your Clients' Future Needs TODAY
- Heidi DiAngelo, Global Account Manager - Geotab
- Susan Miller, CAFS, Sr. Fleet Account Manager - GEOTAB
- David Hayward, Manager - Deloitte
Autonomous, drones, MaaS, telematics, the procurement shift, outsourcing, mobility, and cybersecurity: these trends are having a significant impact on the fleet industry and they are all happening NOW! Learn what the most important short- and long-term trends are and how to equip yourself with the insight and tools needed to navigate the future of fleet successfully.
- Learn how short-term trends such as outsourcing and sustainability are impacting fleet today
- Understand the latest and greatest developments in telematics
- Explore the future of mobility, autonomous vehicles, and cybersecurity
4. Winning Submissions: RFP Responses and Presentations That Clients Can't Say No To
- Brian Hoglund, Global Director, Commercial Experience - General Motors/OnStar
- John Dmochowsky, CAFM, Senior Global Fleet Manager - Mondelez International
The Request for Proposal process should be simple – buyers state what they are looking for and vendors provide a proposal. The process is rarely this straightforward, however, as buyers don’t always know what they want or phrase their requests in ways that aren’t easy to understand. It is left to the vendor to interpret the RFP and provide a thorough response and a compelling presentation. These tips will help!
- Review the RFP and bid evaluation process
- Provide meaningful differentiation in your response
- Present effectively to win the bid
5. One More Happy Customer: Creating SLAs That Work
- Randy Owen, CAFM, Senior Manager - Matrix Consulting Group
The contract has been signed, now what? A detailed Service Level Agreement (SLA) can make the difference to the future success or failure of your budding partnership. SLAs can define the basics such as who “owns” the vehicle, what the responsibilities of all parties entail, and who is accountable for fleet use/abuse. They can also provide a scorecard that measures success and leads to longer relationships.
- Craft a usable SLA
- Learn what SLA elements are most important to buyers
- Formulate performance criteria to measure success
6. Customer Retention Through Trust-Based Partnerships
- Steve Saltzgiver, CAFS, Manager - Mercury Associates, Inc.
Your customer retention strategy starts the first time you contact a potential customer. Every aspect of contract negotiation and performance becomes part of the client service experience that determines your future. Learn how to build partnerships that persevere.
- Learn “Voice of Customer” and other retention strategies
- Demonstrate your value as a strategic partner
- Measure customer retention rates and strategies to improve them
- Michael Homan, Director of Fleet Operations - DTE Energy
- Laura Jozwiak, CAFM Senior VP, Sales and Client Relations - Wheels Inc
- Luann Dunkerley, Northeast Region Sales Manager - CEI Group