Need to Tune Up Your Fleet Sales Skills, or Have Teammates to Train?
Take advantage of this opportunity to jump-start your year!
Learn fleet sales secrets from leading industry experts and successful sales leaders.
NAFA’s new video package – Selling into Fleet
– includes tips and sales training specific to fleet suppliers. It’s presented by more than a dozen fleet sales experts including:
This six-video package is just $149, or get individual session videos for only $49.
- Sherry Calkins - AVP, Global Strategic Partners, Geotab
- Brian Hoglund - Global Director, Commercial Experience, General Motors/OnStar
- Steve Saltzgiver CAFS® - Manager, Mercury Associates
- Laura Jozwiak, CAFM® - Senior VP, Sales and Client Relations, Wheels
- Randy Owen, CAFM - Senior Manager, Matrix Consulting Group
Available for the first time, Selling into Fleet
provides six sessions and over six hours of insight into the solutions for the challenges you face as a supplier of fleet services and products.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to jump-start your year by utilizing new information and techniques to build your sales prospects and approach them in new ways designed to grow your sales!
Recorded live at NAFA’s 2019 Institute & Expo, the fleet sales training package covers six key sessions presented especially for fleet industry suppliers:
- Understanding Complex Decision Making in Fleet
- Fleet Talk: What Suppliers Need to Know About Fleet Demographics
- Prepare for Your Clients’ Future Needs TODAY
- Winning Submissions: RFP Responses and Presentations That Clients Can’t Say No To
- One More Happy Customer: Creating SLAs That Work
- Customer Retention Through Trust-Based Partnerships
Order now to stay up to speed with your customers’ needs and learn how you can turn prospects into long-lasting, mutually beneficial partnerships.
This session package is also eligible for 1 CAFM®/CAFS® recertification point.
Want to see the newest fleet trends, ideas, and best practices? Want to learn how you can incorporate your fleet or products into the “mobility” movement? Then get the Advancing Into Mobility
video package, highlighting key sessions presented on this growing strategy at I&E 2019. If so, then consider one of these additional video packages: