Event Date: 10/08/2019
||October 8, 2019 - Thursday
|Fair Market Value – Hitting a Moving Target
||Virginia War Memorial
621 S. Belvidere St.
Richmond, VA 23220
||10 a.m. – Welcome
10:15 – Presentation
11:30 - lunch
||Members - $15 / Non-Members $20
||Please RSVP No later than 10/2/19 by emailing Don Lee at
If you wish to pay via credit card, please use NAFA link:
First-time non-member/guest users will need to register. It will ask you to create a new user account. NAFA members will likely need to reset their password. The login ID is the email that NAFA has on file. The user needs to click the accept cookie pop up prior to entering data.
If you have any questions concerning logging in contact firstname.lastname@example.org 609-986-1047
|Brief description of meeting topic
|Holly Hill, Director of Business Development:
- What’s driving the used vehicle market?
- Forecasting the 2019 used market
- How the economy, housing, tariffs, fuel, Interest rates are affecting different vehicle sectors
- Capturing the return
- Beating the depreciation clock
- Improving digital representation to boost buyer confidence
- Fair market value game
Add to OutLook Calendar
Note: After saving & opening the Reminder.ics file, just click Save & Close.