Date: February 13, 2019
To: All Members, Associates, Affiliates and Friends
From: Peter Belloli, NAFA New England Chapter Chair
Please join the New England Chapter of NAFA at Dunkin’ Brands in Canton, MA
Wednesday March 13, 2019
130 Royall St, Canton, MA 02021
Negligent Entrustment/Vicarious Liability
~ Guest speaker – Shari Goggin, Esq. ~
Are you and your fleet prepared for the liability you may face?
- What is your company responsible for?
- Do you as a fleet manager have any personal responsibility?
- Think you know Latin? Respondeat Superior and other doctrines explained.
- Does collecting data and not utilize it leave you vulnerable?
- Current example of court cases that should scare you!
- What should you be doing to mitigate risk?
If your company can be viewed as having deep-pockets, it’s best to be prepared in today’s litigious world! Are the actions you’re taking sufficient to protect your fleet?
** We encourage you to bring your manager or a representative from your organization’s legal/safety team. We’ll waive the meeting fee for that individual! **
9:30am – 10:00am Registration/Networking
10:00am – 11:00am Presentation Part I
11:00am – 12:00pm Presentation Part II and Q&A
12:00pm – 1:00pm Lunch/Networking
- $44 official members
- $54 colleagues of members
- $64 non-members
- $20 retired/unemployed
- Bring your boss or legal manager for FREE! (please register yourself first on the following screen you will see where to register your guest)
- Cash/Check accept at meeting; please email us first as website cannot handle cash registrations yet
Please click “Link to Register” no later than Friday March 8, 2019 at:
(any issues with registering please call chris 609-986-1047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received by Friday March 8th to avoid registration fee. Cancellations after 3/8/19 cannot be refunded. Cancellations can be made directly on the website or by emailing email@example.com