Your Atlanta NAFA Leadership cordially invites you to our 1st Annual Fireside Chat to take place at the Mercedes Benz Offices (1 Mercedes Benz Drive Sandy Springs, GA 30328) on Thursday, August 16th from 10 AM-1 PM. Our chapter currently consists of over 150 members, this event is being hosted as we want to hear from our current membership and any others who have an interest in being involved with the Atlanta NAFA chapter.
Have you ever wondered the following:
• What events are planned for 2018 and beyond?
• Who is on the local leadership team and what roles do they play?
• How do I get involved and support the local chapter?
• What opportunities exist for sponsorship?
• What kind of educational opportunities exist for me with the chapter?
We will provide answers to these questions while seeking your input and feedback as we shape the future of our Atlanta NAFA chapter. Along with meeting as a Chapter, don’t miss out on your opportunity to see the new US Headquarters of Mercedes Benz which opened in March 2018. Mercedes will be providing a tour as well as talking about their latest product offerings.
Agenda for the day:
• 10:00-10:15 Registration/Networking
• 10:15-10:30 Introductions
• 10:30-11:15 Fireside Chat
• 11:15-12:00 Office Tour/Product Updates
• 12:00-1:00 Lunch
So that we can have an accurate headcount for lunch, please RSVP. This event will be FREE of charge to all in attendance, your response is appreciated for planning purposes. Any questions regarding the event can be directed to Dusty Cummins (NAFA Membership Chair) @ 678-206-8073 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you August 16th as we plan the future of your Atlanta NAFA Chapter!