The NAFA-Wisconsin Chapter is delighted to confirm your attendance to the
28th Annual Golf & Leisure Outing
Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Western Lakes Golf Club
W287 N1963 Oakton Road
Pewaukee, WI 53072
This fun-filled event won’t be complete without YOU!
We’ll reunite with current industry friends and welcome new ones.
We hope you can join us for the festivities!
There will be a Raffle for Green Bay Packer Tickets, Ring Toss for Charity, Air Cannon and Prize Holes on the Course.
THE DAY’S EVENTS
8:00 to 9:30 a.m. Continental Breakfast – Clubhouse
8:30 to 9:45 a.m. Registration - Near the Putting Green
9:00 to 9:30 a.m. Educational Program – Near the Gazebo; speaker Tom Krause
9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Lunch Buffet - Clubhouse - Before the start or at the turn
10:00 a.m. (Sharp) SHOTGUN START Golf Scramble
4:00 p.m. Cocktails - Clubhouse - Cash Bar
5:00 p.m. Dinner and Prizes
MULTIPLE RAFFLE DRAWINGS
including 2 tickets to a Green Bay Packers Game
Lambeau Field, Green Bay
$5 each -OR- 7 for $20
Donated by Wisconsin NAFA Members & Friends
Winner need not be present.
28th Annual Golf & Leisure Outing
TO DO BEFORE EVENT
We try to make sure all golfers receive a gift bag and all attendees receive a door prize. To do that, we ALL need to donate something. Please contact Fred Czuta ASAP at (262) 544-6565, 1421 E. Moreland Blvd. Waukesha, WI 53186, or Adam Thousand,firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what item(s) your organization can contribute:
❏ GIFT BAG ITEMS (150-200, if possible) need to get to Fred prior to July 6th.
❏ DOOR PRIZES prefer them sent to Fred prior to event, if possible; if not, please bring to the registration table on July 16th with your business card attached.
❏ SPONSORSHIPS for hole and specialty events: please confirm with Fred and/or Adam. Sponsorship payments must be made via the Credit Card Authorization Form or Checks only. Contact Fred or Adam for the credit card form. Golf registration and payment must be done via NAFA’s online registration process.
❏ REGISTER to play in the golf scramble. Submit registration/payment using NAFA’s online registration process by Wednesday, July 3rd.
DAY OF EVENT
• Check in and pick up your gift bag at the table between 8:30 a.m. and 9:45 a.m.
• Purchase raffle tickets for your chance to win Green Bay Packer tickets and other large prize items.
• Take your golf clubs to golf bag drop (name must be on bag) by 9:45 a.m.
• Clubs may be rented from the Pro Shop at your own expense; rental clubs must be reserved by July 12th.
• Participate in the Ring Toss for Charity - 3 rings for $5.00. Proceeds will be donated to Ronald McDonald House.
• Education session begins at 9:00 a.m. at the gazebo.
• SHOTGUN START - 10:00 a.m. - SHARP!
• Buffet lunch in the clubhouse 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.; Eat before you golf or at the turn.
• Cocktail reception begins 4:00 p.m. - Cash Bar
• Dinner at 5:00 p.m. Door Prizes awarded after dinner - you must be present to win.
All ticket-based raffles can be claimed by your friends on your behalf.
➔ Cash or Credit Cards will be accepted for refreshment cart.
➔ Clubhouse has lockers; however, no towels are provided.
Dinner Only ............................................................$45.00
*Cost includes green fees, golf cart, continental breakfast, lunch, dinner, and prizes.
First time users will need to register. Previous users of the NAFA site will likely need to reset their password. The login ID is the email that NAFA has for you on file.
● The user needs to click the “accept cookies” pop up prior to entering data.
● If you have any questions concerning logging into the NAFA portal, contact Chris Goyette at email@example.com 609-986-1047.
REMINDER: ALL SPONSORSHIPS must be paid for separately using the Credit Card Authorization Certificate, or by Check. Sponsorships cannot be paid on the NAFA registration site. Contact Fred Czuta at (262)544-6565 or Adam Thousand, firstname.lastname@example.org for the credit card form.