Hi Wisconsin NAFA Chapter Members and Friends,
Thanks to those of you who responded to the NAFA WI Chapter survey we sent out a few weeks ago. Your feedback was helpful in focusing us on what our Chapter programming will look like as we move through the remainder of the year.
We have chosen to create a different type of day allowing us to connect with our Chapter colleagues and friends rather than choosing between struggling to recreate the same event we’ve had the ability to host in years past or cancel altogether. Instead of a full golf outing, the Chapter will host a golf “meet-up” on our original date of Tuesday, July 21st. While it will be a more scaled back event than we’re used to, we heard you loud and clear: you want to get out and connect with your colleagues and friends even if the day doesn’t include all of the goodies we’re used to.
We have worked with the team at Western Lakes Golf Club to line up a day that will allow following recommended food service and facility safety recommendations and still pack plenty of enjoyment into the day.
Here are the details:
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER –
- 18 holes of golf at Western Lakes
- Sign up in a foursome, with a partner, or as a single (we’d be happy to pair you up if you’re joining us as a single, and carts at Western Lakes can be set up with dividers for social distancing)
- 10 a.m. shotgun start
- Boxed lunch
- 2 Drink tickets to use on the course or after the round
- Snacks and time for socializing under the tent following golf
- COST: $65 per golfer
- Registration deadline: Wednesday, July 1st. We need a minimum of 40 golfers to move forward with the meet-up. In the event we do not reach 40 registered golfers, full refunds will be issued.
- Registered golfers will receive a confirmation e-mail with additional meet-up details the week of July 13th.
We know a number of your organizations still have travel or spending restrictions in place, or personal circumstances may prevent you from joining us and we absolutely understand! For those of you who have asked about donating prizes or providing financial support, we would happily accept those and use them to further enrich the meet-up experience. While we will not have the usual hole prizes/signage, programs, games, or a raffle, there be a place on the registration form to indicate if you still wish to make a contribution to the event. (If you have trinkets you wish to provide, these can be sent to Fred Czuta, and the items will be stored for a future event as we will not pass out goody bags at this year’s meet-up.)
For those not able to join us, know you will be missed and we hope to connect with you soon. If you are able to join us in July, we very much look forward to seeing you!
Stay safe and well!
Event Location: Western Lakes Golf Club, Pewaukee, WI
Event Beneficiary: Delivering Jobs, a program of Autism Speaks
REGISTRATION LINK: http://nafawi.golfgenius.com/
Registration deadline is Friday, July 10th