Event Date: 09/11/2019
Times:Register Here for Sponsorship
Register Here for Golf
Event location: Register Here for Sponsorship
Register Here for Golf
Hello Chapter Members & Guests:
It’s that time of year again for the Chicago NAFA Chapter’s Annual Golf Event. Don’t miss this opportunity to play a round of golf and network with your fellow NAFA Chicago Chapter Associates.
We will once again be providing you the option to purchase Mulligans, String It Out, and Raffle opportunities on the day of the event. As a result of everyone’s efforts and participation last year, the Chicago NAFA Chapter donated 282 food items and $1,650 to the Greater Chicago Food Depository! The food items donated totaled 244 lbs. of food which will provide 293 nutritious meals to those in need.
- Improve your team’s score with “String It Out” and “Mulligans”
- We will be raffling off tickets to a Bulls game – raffle tickets can be obtained one of two ways:
- for each non-perishable item you bring, you will be given one ticket, OR
- you can purchase tickets on the day of the event
- 50/50 Raffle
Deadline to register is no later than Wednesday, September 4th
- COST: $100 for Golf, includes lunch & dinner OR $45 for Dinner Only
- WHERE: Poplar Creek Country Club – 1400 Poplar Creek Drive, Hoffman Estates, IL 60194
WHEN: Wednesday, September 11th
- 10:30 AM Registration Table Open
- 11:30 AM Lunch is Available
- 1:00 PM Shotgun Start
- 5:30 PM Reception, Dinner, Prizes
**Additional details are outlined in the attached document
- Platinum: $750 (includes cost to golf)
- Gold: $500
- Silver: $250
- Hole Sponsorship: $100 (or $150 to staff the hole with company representatives, includes a table to be setup at the hole)
- Hole Event: $50
**Please note that we have a new registration platform, facilitated through NAFA.org**
- Go to www.NAFA.org
- First time users will need to register. Previous users of the NAFA site will likely need to reset their password (those that registered through this site for the Chicago NAFA Auto Show would have reset their password at that time and should not have to reset their password).
- The login ID is the email that NAFA has on file.
- When logging in, users will need to click the “accept cookie” pop up prior to entering data.
- If you have any questions concerning logging in to nafa.org, please contact Christine Goyette: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 609-986-1047
Once you have logged in, please click the below links to register or to be a sponsor (there are two separate links this year). Attached is a User Guide.
Please reach out to any of the golf committee members:
Add to OutLook Calendar
Note: After saving & opening the Reminder.ics file, just click Save & Close.