Fast-paced changes occur in the alternative fuels arena, especially with regard to technology, laws, regulations, OEM vehicle availability, incentives, etc. NAFA provides many ways to help you obtain the latest information.
Primary Council Responsibilities
- Working with NAFA’s Legislative Counsel, monitor and draft responses, as appropriate, to fuel- and technology-related legislation and regulations that would affect fleets.
- Draft communication pieces to inform Regular Members of potential impact of fuel- and technology-related legislation and regulations.
- Seek Regular Member and Associate Member input and action on fuel- and technology-related legislation and regulations that would affect fleets.
- Suggest article ideas for publication in NAFA’s magazine and newsletter.
- Regularly review and update the Vehicle Fuel Management Guide and other related educational resources in coordination with the Education Development Committee.
- Recommend content for inclusion in NAFA’s online resources
View Sustainability & Fuel
Michael Bisogno, CAFM®
Commonwealth of Virginia Office of Fleet Management Services
Vice Chair – Regular Member
Director of Fleet Services
City of Chesapeake Central Fleet Management
Vice Chair – Associate Member
Director, Strategic Partners
Jeffery L. Jeter
Department of General Services, Fleet Services