The Associate's Committee is the recognized representation of products/services providers to the NAFA organization.
Our purpose is to present the interest and concerns of Associates to NAFA and to support the mission and goals of the Association.
We seek to accomplish our goals through the professional, direct, and forthright sharing of information and expertise.
Primary Committee Responsibilities
- Present the interests and concerns of Associate Members to NAFA.
- Support the mission and goals of NAFA.
- Assist in the development of a sponsorship program for the annual Institute & Expo.
- Seek opportunities for recognition of Associate Members as sources of valuable information and services.
- Encourage Associate Members to submit articles and article ideas to NAFA.
- Encourage the professionalism of all Associate Members.
- Encourage Associate Member involvement in and support of NAFA at the local and national levels.
- Recruit professionals to join NAFA.
Primary Committee Chair Responsibilities
- Encourage active participation on the committee by Associate Members.
- Attend Leadership Forum meetings.
- Communicate regularly with the reporting Director and staff liaison for the committee.
- Lead regularly scheduled meetings and conference calls of the committee.
- Serve as key liaison between committee members and NAFA staff.
- Work with NAFA staff to ensure participation, and equal sharing of workload, by committee members.
- Work with NAFA staff to prepare draft reports for the Board of Directors.
- Serve as a member of the I&E Curriculum Committee.
- Associates will be recognized as a source of information and services that will help fleet managers develop solutions to challenges faced in the operation of their fleets.
- The Associates Committee will encourage the professionalism of all Associate interaction with NAFA Members and at NAFA functions.
- The Associates Committee will encourage Associate involvement and support of NAFA at the local and national levels.
- The Associates Committee will endeavor to recruit professionals for NAFA as Members and Associates.
- The Associates Committee will act as a communications conduit for Associate needs and concerns.
Driving Dynamics, Inc.
Vice Chair – Regular Member
Director, Fleet Services
Vice Chair – Associate Member
Senior Account Manager, Account Management
Des Plaines, IL
Steven Saltzgiver, CAFS
Mercury Associates, Inc.
Salt Lake City, Utah