The Associate's Committee is the recognized representation of Affiliates to the NAFA organization.
Our purpose is to present the interest and concerns of Associates to NAFA and to support the mission and goals of the Association.
We seek to accomplish our goals through the professional, direct, and forthright sharing of information and expertise.
Primary Committee Responsibilities
- Represent all Associate Members to the national Leadership Forum.
- Present the interests and concerns of Associate Members to NAFA.
- Support the mission and goals of NAFA.
- Assist in the development of a sponsorship program for the annual Institute & Expo.
- Seek opportunities for recognition of Associate Members as sources of valuable information and services.
- Encourage Associate Members to submit articles and article ideas to NAFA.
- Encourage the professionalism of all Associate Members.
- Encourage Associate Member involvement in and support of NAFA at the local and national levels.
- Recruit professionals to join NAFA.
- Associates will be recognized as a source of information and services that will help fleet managers develop solutions to challenges faced in the operation of their fleets.
- The Associates Committee will encourage the professionalism of all Affiliate interaction with NAFA Members and at NAFA functions.
- The Associates Committee will encourage Affiliate involvement and support of NAFA at the local and national levels.
- The Associates Committee will endeavor to recruit professionals for NAFA as Members and Affiliates.
- The Associates Committee will act as a communications conduit for Affiliate needs and concerns.
Director of Marketing
Vice Chair – Regular Member
Director, Fleet Services
Vice Chair – Associate Member
Driving Dynamics, Inc.
Mercury Associates, Inc.