The FLEXYS are a true fleet management industry award. Every fleet management professional is welcome to submit an entry for the Fleet Excellence Awards, regardless of where their fleet is based in the world. Nominees are not required to be Members of NAFA Fleet Management Association and are not required to have a CAFM® certification.
The winners for the 2018 FLEXYs:
Outstanding Achievement in Corporate Fleet Management
Excellence in Fleet Safety – Corporate
- Adam Orth, CAFM®, Fleet Services Manager, General Mills Inc.
Excellence in Fleet Sustainability – Corporate
- Joe Suarez, Director, Florida Power & Light Company
Excellence in Fleet Safety – Public
- Safelite AutoGlass, Columbus, Ohio
Outstanding Achievement in Public Fleet Management
- Charles Grab, UCONN Transportation and Fleet Services
Excellence in Fleet Sustainability – Public
- Robert Gordon, Director of Fleet Management, DeKalb County Fleet Management
Excellence in Fleet Leadership
- Rick Medina, Fleet, Fuel, and Equipment Services, Mission Support and Test Services LLC
In addtion, the Member of the Year FLEXY recipients are:
- Steven Schoen, Director, Mobility Services Americas, Siemens
Regular Member of the Year
- Gary Lentsch, CAFM, Eugene Water & Electric Board, Eugene, Oregon
Associate Member of the Year
- Marianne Stewart, CAFM, Auto Driveaway
Congratulations to all of 2018's nominees, finalists, and winners.