Select Year to View:
Release date: 1/2/2020
Enter NAFA’S 2020 Fleet Excellence Awards (FLEXYs) and be recognized for excellence in mobility management. Join other prestigious organizations as an industry leader. FLEXYs are peer validation for innovation and best practices supported by impressive results. Winners will be honored at NAFA’s annual Institute & Expo in Indianapolis in March.
The Fleet Excellence Awards have two categories:
• Excellence in Public Fleet or Mobility Management
• Excellence in Corporate/Private Fleet or Mobility Management
Good luck! We hope to see you at the 2020 Institute & Expo as a FLEXY winner! Nomination forms with complete details are available at www.nafainstitute.org.
FLEXYs in a snapshot
- Every fleet management professional and supplier is welcome to submit an entry regardless of where in the world their or their clients’ fleets are based.
- Nominees are not required to be members of NAFA Fleet Management Association and are not required to have a CAFM certification.
- There is no cost for submissions.
The selection process:
- Fleet Excellence Award winners are chosen in a blind voting process by NAFA Board Members and industry leaders.
- Judges never see the names, gender, place of work and position, or any other information that might otherwise identify an individual.
- Voting is based solely on the actions and ideas documented by nominees on their submission forms.
- FLEXY Awards are based solely on the quality of fleet-related accomplishments.
Submissions close on Friday, Feb. 7. Finalists will be notified in late February.
Visit www.nafainstitute.org for complete details.