Select Year to View:
Release date: 10/14/2019
NAFA Fleet Management Association seeks Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to write an educational Resource Guide from a detailed outline provided and to create the associated Study Guide for a Department of Transportation (DOT) Module. Once these refence materials are developed, NAFA intends to add them as a complete module of its Certified Automotive Fleet Manager (CAFM) certification program. This SME could be any qualified individual or organization.
REQUESTED SERVICES (Not limited to the following):
The existing outline covers the following topics: Intro to the DOT, NHTSA regulations, FMCSA regulations, NSC regulations in Canada, and DOT program implementation A full content outline will be provided to the selected SMEs. Bids will be accepted for the entire module, or for individual chapters.
- Review the existing draft and coordinate a final content outline with NAFA staff and committees
- Create a timeline to deliver draft and final versions of each Chapter
- Meet with/interview NAFA SMEs as necessary
- Develop all new content, with references (where appropriate)
- Deliver a final edited version of both a Resource and Study Guide to NAFA no later than February 28th, 2020.
Questions can be directed to Kate Vigneau, CAFM, at KVigneau@nafa.org or Pam Nobles, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All proposals should be sent to email@example.com by November 14th, 2019.
Selected SME(s) will be notified by November 20th, 2019.
- Please provide a written proposal covering the following:
- Knowledge of the subject(s)
- Experience in Guide Development
- Experience with Certification Program
- Proven written communication skills
- References who have first-hand knowledge of simular work accomplished
- Estimated time to complete the drafts of each Chapter as well as a revision timeline.