Select Year to View:
Release date: 5/1/2019
For the second year in a row, NAFA was broadcasting on Facebook Live from the I&E Expo floor to bring you the latest fleet innovations and expert analysis on current topics.
Whether you were able to attend NAFA’s 2019 Institute and Expo, or if you weren't able to make the trip to Louisville and want to check out some of what you missed, these fun and informative videos are a great way to catch a glimpse of what took place on the 2019 I&E Expo floor:
- Jeff Hawthorne, CAFM®, Leader of the NAFA Public Safety Community, discussing how members can use the new NAFA Communities to get answers to their fleet problems, segment-specific education, networking, and more. Click here to learn more.
- Pat O’Connor, NAFA’s U.S. Legislative Counsel, speaks about some of the current topics and priorities being discussed in Washington, D.C. that could have a major impact on the fleet industry. Click here to learn more.
- Huw Williams, NAFA’s Canadian Legislative Affairs Coordinator, discusses some of the current topics and legislative priorities for the fleet industry that are being discussed in Ottawa. Click here to learn more.
- Claude Masters, CAFM, President of the NAFA Foundation, talks about how the NAFA Foundation benefits the fleet industry, as well as the Foundation’s new Cornerstones of Fleet fundraising campaing. Click here to find out how you can donate.
- Hilary Ford from Car Keys Express speaks about what Car Keys Express does and how their cutting-edge service benefits the fleet industry, as well as the her organization's headquarters hosting the Tuesday night Happy Hour. Click here to learn about Car Keys Express.
- Art Liggio, Chair of NAFA's Associate Member Committee, takes time to discuss the inagural Supplier Track of sessions that were held this year at I&E, what suppliers can take away from these sessions, and how they can improve sales. Click here to learn more.
- Jennifer Costabile, General Director of General Motors Fleet, talks about the brand's all-new 2020 Chevrolet Silverado HD. She also touches on trends in the fleet industry and what she thinks fleet vehicles will look like in the near future. Click here to learn more.
- Don Fordiani, Toyota Motor Corporation, shows off the brand's redesigned 2019 Rav4 and 2019 Prius All-Wheel-Drive. He also discusses some of the current trends in fleet, as well as mobility and what customers are looking for from automakers today. Click here to see more.
- Lukas Neckermann of Neckermann Strategic Advisors, discusses what mobility is and why it is the future of fleet. He also speaks about the benefits fleet managers can expect to see right now as they begin to embrace mobility, as well as how to get started getting into it. Click here to learn more about fleet and mobility.
- Peter Nogalo of the ARI/Holman team discusses some of the new services they are offering, as well as some of the new vertical markets that are emerging in the fleet industry today and what changes he anticipates for fleet in the next decade. Click here to see more.
- Russell Miller and Katherine Sterba of Club Car speak about their company's newest offerings, what kinds of fleets could best utilize these vehicles, and predict what role electric vehicles will play in fleet over the next decade. Click here to learn more about Club Car.
- Adam Brutell of Mix Telematics tells us what he sees as some of the current trends in the fleet industry, as well as some of the current innovations Mix Telematics is offering fleet managers today. Click here to learn more.
- Charlie Mahoney, NAFA's Membership Chair, speaks about the solutions that Derive Systems can offer fleet professionals, as well as the major benefits of being a NAFA member and what drew him in when he first joined the association. Click here to find out more.
- Charles Wilson from Sears Auto Center discsses some of the changes that have taken place with Sears in recent months and how they are able to better serve the fleet industry, as well as what customers are looking for. Click here to learn more.
- Caroline Costello of Utilimaster, speaks about some of the new products and services that they are offering fleet managers to meet their needs today, as well as how Utilimaster is positioning itself to meet the needs of fleet in the future. Click here to learn more about Utilimaster.
- Bernie Kavanagh, GM of Large Fleets for WEX Fleet, discusses some of the all-new serivces that WEX is offering and how they can help fleets of all sizes. He also speaks to some of the trends in fleet today, and down the road. Click here to learn more.