Register now for NAFA's Essentials of Fleet Management (EFMS)! This three-day, live event October 7-9 in Phoenix is your chance to learn alongside a classroom of fleet managers about the fundamental principles of running an efficient fleet. Most importantly, you'll have the chance to build a network of peers who are experiencing the same challenges you are, and can help you find solutions.
NAFA's one-stop live training event, EFMS, is specially created to guide you through the latest best-practices, strategies, key skills, and resources for managing your fleet.
Register for NAFA's EFMS today and take advantage of early-bird savings!
Essentials of Fleet Management Seminar
October 7-9, 2019
Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Scottsdale
Click here to learn more about this fantastic education seminar!
Join us at October's EFMS to:
- Develop a primary understanding, or grow your toolbox of successful fleet management strategies which can improve performance and cut costs
- Engage in informative fleet discussions with peers and experienced faculty
- Ask questions to help address your specific needs in an interactive classroom setting
- Network with fleet professionals from all sectors and regions
- Participate in an evening study group with certification committee members and take certification exams on site
Benefits to Your Employer:
- Fleet is a significant cost in most organizations, so it's a "must" for your fleet management team to be versed in all aspects, from acquisition to remarketing
- Invest in your employees now to benefit your team in the future - the EFMS has a proven ROI that far outweighs the cost of attending
- Provide resources to your colleagues to stay current on safety, costs, efficiency, and more