Select Year to View:
Release date: 2/21/2019
NAFA FLEET MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION ANNOUNCES 2019 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Officer Slate and Three New Board Members Elected
PRINCETON, N.J. (February 21, 2019) – NAFA Fleet Management Association (NAFA), the vehicle fleet industry’s largest membership association, announces its 2019 officers and Board of Directors, elected today.
Chosen as Officers for the 2019-2020 Board of Directors are:
- President - Patti Earley, CAFM®, Fleet Fueling Operations Supervisor, Florida Power & Light
- Senior Vice President - Ray Brisby, CAFM, Fleet Manager, Calgary Fire Department
- Vice President - Mike Camnetar, CAFM, Regional Vice President, Business Development, LeasePlan USA
- Secretary/Treasurer - Kathy Wellik, CAFM, Fleet Director, Iowa State University Transportation Services
New members elected to the Board of Directors are:
- Robert Mossing, Fleet Manager, STERIS Corporation
- Adam Seifert, CAFM, Team Lead – Consulting, ARI
- Mark A. Smith, CAFM
Rounding out the NAFA Board are:
- Richard Battersby, CAFM, Fleet Manager, City of Oakland, Calif.
- Nancy Bean, CAFM, Fleet Manager, City of Provo, Utah
- David Hayward, Manager, Deloitte
- Maria Neve, Government Sales Manager, Merchants Fleet
- Steve Saltzgiver, CAFS®, Manager, Mercury Associates
- Bryan Flansburg, CAFM, Location Manager, First Student (Immediate Past President)
NAFA thanks Ruth Alfson, CAFM; Patrick Barrett, CAFM; and Jeffrey Jeter for their service on the Board of Directors, as their terms conclude.
About NAFA Fleet Management Association
NAFA Fleet Management Association
is the trade organization for professionals who manage the mobility requirements and vehicle fleets of sedans, public safety vehicles, trucks, and buses of all types and sizes; and a wide range of military and off-road equipment for corporations, governments, universities, utility fleets, and law enforcement in North America and across the globe. NAFA’s members are responsible for the specification, acquisition, maintenance, repair, fueling, risk management, and remarketing of more than 4.6 million vehicles that drive an estimated 50 billion miles each year. NAFA’s members control assets and services well in excess of $100 billion each year.
For more information, please visit www.nafa.org
, and communicate with NAFA on LinkedIn
, and YouTube
# # #