The Editorial Content Committee is responsible for providing overall policy and editorial guidance for all publications of the Association, including the FleetSolutions and other communications. Committee members shall suggest editorial content and help source articles. The objectives of the committee are to ensure that NAFA publications are of high technical and editorial quality, directly pertinent to the needs and interests of the Association’s members and fleet professionals, and reflect a diverse range of issues and opinions.
- Propose article topics, assist in developing and/or reviewing article outlines, and suggest potential interviewee for the association’s magazine and e-newsletters.
- Recommend ideas for promoting increased readership of NAFA’s publications.
- Encourage members to submit articles and suggested topics.
- Review article manuscripts for relevancy and accuracy.
- Encourage active participation on the committee.
- Communicate regularly with the reporting Director and staff liaison.
- Lead regularly scheduled conference calls of the Committee to discuss progress and actions.
- Serve as key liaison between committee members and NAFA staff.
- Work with NAFA staff to ensure participation, and equal sharing of workload, by Committee members.
- Work with NAFA staff to prepare draft reports on project status for the Board.
- Serve as a member of the I&E Curriculum Committee.
Sara Burnam, CAFM
Palm Beach County Fleet Management
West Palm Beach, FL
Fleet Management Weekly
San Francisco, CA
Basking Ridge, NJ