The Chapter Governance Board works to provide for the growth and prosperity of both NAFA and chapters at the multi-state, state, and regional level. The committee assisting in for providing recommendations for chapter programs and activities.
- Discuss and develop recommended courses of action for consideration by the Board of Directors for all chapter-related issues. These would include governance, rebates, reporting requirements, chapter leadership, succession planning, Director extensions, membership, establishment, dissolution, boundaries, etc.
- Encourage active participation on the Board to accomplish Board or association goals.
- Communicate regularly with the Board of Directors.
- Lead meetings, conference calls and Board discussions.
- Serve as key liaison between Board members and NAFA staff.
- Work with NAFA staff to prepare draft reports on project status for the Board.
Chair and Board Leader
Kathy Wellik, CAFM
Iowa State University Transportation Services
Vice Chair – Regular Member
Manager, Vehicle Pool Edmonton Research Station
University of Alberta Vehicle Pool Division