Are you new to fleet? Are there members of your team who have recently been introduced to fleet management? Now, with NAFA’s Fleet 101 webinar series, you and your team can get a broad overview of the varied disciplines that comprise today’s fleet management profession! This series will help you, as a new fleet manager, understand the basics of fleet and lay the foundation for more detailed fleet management education.
- Get up to speed quickly with an overview of the fundamental areas of fleet management.
- Access the education online — whether by computer, smartphone, or tablet — so you can learn at your own pace, at your convenience!
- Focus on one specific fleet management discipline at a time, with a one-hour webinar viewing.
- Learn from experienced fleet management professionals and have the option to email your questions for further information!
- Train your junior team members with Fleet 101 webinars as they expand in their fleet roles!
Review Webinar Content! Click here for webinar descriptions.
Learn from the Best! Click here to find out more about the instructors!
Who Should “Enroll” In Fleet 101?
An incredible investment, this webinar series will provide the fleet management newcomer a broad foundation of the fleet management disciplines. The Fleet 101 series is ideal for:
- New Fleet Managers who want a basic overview of what their new career will entail.
- Junior team members who want to have an overview of a specific fleet discipline.
- Related fleet industry professionals looking for a synopsis of just one discipline before seeking out more detailed education.
Fleet 101 is the perfect opportunity for you to learn the disciplines of fleet management. These webinars will provide a strong foundation on which you can begin building your career. Buy the series as the bundled set and save up to 33%!
- Bundled Set (of all eight webinars): $499 member; $599 non-member
- Single Webinar: $99 NAFA member; $129 non-member