Transportation will be available between the Trump Taj Mahal and the Atlantic City Convention Center. Shuttles will arrive and depart from “Buddy’s Alley,” located off the main lobby of the Taj. This area can seen from the main check-in registration desk.
Monday, April 22: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday, April 23: 7:00am – 11:00pm (Please note the buses will start running from the Sheraton to the Taj from 5:15pm – 11:00pm)
Wednesday, April 24: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Thursday, April 25: 7:15am – 6:00pm
Friday, April 26: 7:15am – 6:00pm
NAFA Shuttle From/To Philly Airport
NAFA is providing shuttle transportation between Philly Airport and Atlantic City on the following days and times at a low cost of only $25 round trip! Reservations for the shuttle are now CLOSED. You MUST have pre-registered for your shuttle previous to attending the I&E.
NAFA Shuttle Schedule
|Monday, April 22, 2013 from Philadelphia Airport to A.C.
7:00 am to 11:00 pm
16 hours of service with a bus departing the airport every 2 hours.
|Tuesday, April 23, 2013 from Philadelphia Airport to A.C.
7:00 am to 1:00 pm
6 hours of service with a bus departing the airport every 2 hours.
|Friday April 26, 2013 from Atlantic City to Philadelphia Airport
7:00 am to 11:00 pm
16 hours of service with a bus departing the hotels every 2 hours.
|Saturday April 27, 2013 from Atlantic City to Philadelphia Airport
7:00 am to 1:00 pm
6 hours of service with a bus departing the hotels every 2 hours.
Ground Transportation From Atlantic City Airport
Atlantic City International Airport (ACY) is 20 minutes from the conference hotels and the Atlantic City Convention Center.
- Ground transportation options from the Atlantic City Airport to Atlantic City can be found here. Prices are subject to change.
- Taxi’s are available curbside at the airport from 6:00 am until midnight. For assistance call Operations, at ext. 2002 from the courtesy phone at the taxi service desk. The price of a taxi ride from the airport to to Atlantic City is $28.00 (for 1-4 persons).
- Atlantic City Airport Jitney Shuttle charges $10 per person from the Atlantic City Airport to all Atlantic City destinations, $15 per person from your Atlantic City destination to the Atlantic City Airport. For reservations and information please call 609-344-8642 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday. Please call 609-576-2776 after 4:30 pm and on the weekends.
Ground Transportation from Philadelphia Airport
Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) is one hour away from the conference hotels and the Atlantic City Convention Center.
If you need service from Philly to Atlantic City, please see our mass transportation options below or a list of recommended car/van services:
AAA Airport One Direct (215) 677-3544
American Limo (484) 368-7041
Atlantic Sedan Service (610) 659-8513
Galloway Limousine and Airport Shuttle (888) 824-7767
Pennywise Sedan Service (866) 255-7686
Rapid Rover (856) 428-1500
Rapid Transportation (609) 407-SAFE (7233)
Tropiano – Shared van service (800) 559-2040
Grand transportation options from the Philadelphia International Airport can be found here. Prices are subject to change.
Bus - Take the SEPTA Regional Airport Train from Philadelphia Airport to the Philadelphia 30th Street Bus Station (click here for the SEPTA train schedule and airline terminal information) Approximate travel time 20 minutes, cost $7.00. At the Philadelphia 30th Street Station transfer to the Greyhound Bus line to Atlantic City, NJ. Approximate travel time 90 minutes, cost $15-$35 round-trip. Click here for Greyhound’s bus schedule and fares. Click here for Greyhound’s ‘Lucky Streak’ bus schedule that goes directly to the Taj Mahal or call Greyhound at 1-800-231-2222.
Taxi – The cost of a taxi between Philadelphia Airport and the Philadelphia 30th Street Train Station is a flat rate of $28.50. The cost of a taxi between the airport and Atlantic City varies by company. Please call the Philadelphia Airport Ground Transportation Hotline at 215-937-6958 for taxi phone numbers or click here for additional information.
Train – Take the SEPTA Regional Airport Train from Philadelphia Airport to the Philadelphia 30th Street Station (click here for the SEPTA train schedule and airline terminal information) Approximate travel time 20 minutes, cost $7.00. At the Philadelphia 30th Street Station transfer to the New Jersey Transit trains to Atlantic City, NJ. Click here for the Atlantic City Rail Line schedule and map. Approximate travel time 90 minutes, cost $10.00. Train tickets can be purchased at transit vending machines with credit cards, debit cards and cash.
Car Rental Discount
Avis, Budget and Enterprise have provided year-round discounts to NAFA. At no extra charge these companies give you the ability to skip the counter lines and paperwork and go straight to your car, have all your rental preferences on file, find your rental car waiting at a convenient parking spot and drive the newest, lowest-mileage cars.
To arrange for a car rental discount with Avis, follow one of these 2 options:
1. Call AVIS at 800-331-1600 and mention NAFA’s Avis World Discount number (AWD) U295800 to receive your discount
2. To receive NAFA’s discount rate via the web, log-in here. The reservation page is already pre-populated with the discount code.
To arrange for a car rental discount with Budget, log-in here. The reservation page is already pre-populated with Budget’s BCD discount code of A773500.
To arrange for a car rental discount with Enterprise, log-in here and enter NAFA’s discount code of 24E2998 in Section 3.
Parking Rates (in effect February 2013 and not guaranteed)
- Atlantic City Convention Center Parking Rates
- $12.00 for the first 4 hours, $2.00 for the 5th hour and $1.00 each additional hour
- Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort
- Self Park: $5 USD
- Valet Parking: $10 USD
- Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
- Self Parking: $14 USD
- Valet Parking: $24 USD