NAFA’s Affiliates Committee Mission Statement
The Affiliates Committee is the recognized representation of Affiliates to the NAFA organization.
Our purpose is to present the interest and concerns of Affiliates to NAFA and to support the mission and goals of the Association.
We seek to accomplish our goals through the professional, direct, and forthright sharing of information and expertise.
- Affiliates will be recognized as a source of information and services that will help fleet managers develop solutions to challenges faced in the operation of their fleets.
- The Affiliate Committee will encourage the professionalism of all Affiliate interaction with NAFA Members and at NAFA functions.
- The Affiliate Committee will encourage Affiliate involvement and support of NAFA at the local and national levels.
- The Affiliate Committee will endeavor to recruit professionals for NAFA as Members and Affiliates.
- The Affiliate committee will act as a communications conduit for Affiliate needs and concerns.