Responsibilities of Chapter Affiliate Committees
The Chapter Affiliate Committee, under the leadership of the Committee Chair, shall:
- Assist the Chapter Chair in integrating Affiliate resources into Chapter activities and in equitably distributing burdens placed on individuals.
- Recommend qualified and interested Affiliates to the Chapter Chair for positions of responsibility within the Chapter.
- Communicate with the National Affiliate Committee Chair to bring to attention concerns of local Affiliates and receive information for effective Affiliate activity at the Chapter.
- Coordinate Affiliate activities within the Chapter. This may include:
- Attendance at the Chapter’s annual planning meeting to develop Affiliate support.
- Leadership of periodic workshops or meetings.
- Assistance in obtaining nationally recognized speakers with ties to Affiliates.
- Assistance in resolving any allegations of misconduct, abuse or misuse of Affiliate status.
- Lend assistance, as requested, to the Chapter Chair.
- Assist in the development of membership for Members and Affiliates.
- Upon request, assist the National Affiliate Committee with special Affiliate activities at NAFA’s Fleet Management Institute or other national events.
- Assist in the development and continual refinement of a national program for participation and recognition of Affiliates.
- Serve on the Chapter Board of Governors and submit a report at each meeting on current activities and plans.
- Maintain files of committee activities to be passed to ensuing Committee Chair.