Valuable Member Services Provide The Best Fleet Solutions!
Are you a NAFA Member? Or wanting to become a NAFA Member? Check out the webinar below that details benefits of NAFA membership and the resources available online.
In order to view the webinar, you will need to:
1. Enter your name
2. Recording ID: NAFAWebinar1008
3. Recording Key: WebAttendee1008
Build Your Fleet Knowledge and Skills with Quality Education and Training
- NAFA Education and Events: offered through various media and training opportunities, whether it’s multi-day seminars, the Institute & Expo, chapter meetings, online resources and tools, or NAFA products — all are designed and developed to meet the diverse needs of our membership!
- NAFA Resources: Online Searchable Networking Databases and e-Communities.
- Publications & References: FLEETSolutions magazine, NAFAConnection e-newsletter and Legislative Updates are all included in NAFA membership. Click here to learn how these publications can provide you with valuable industry knowledge and endless networking opportunities!
- Certified Automotive Fleet Manager (CAFM®) program and Certified Automotive Fleet Specialist (CAFS®) program enrollment
Strengthen the Voice of Fleet in Legislative Matters!
- Legislative Counsels in Washington, DC and Ottawa, Ontario give voice to issues concerning the entire fleet management community. Counsels keep members informed of critical updates so they may respond quickly and take a proactive role.
- Legislative Updates are issued monthly to NAFA Members and archived online. With this e-newsletter, NAFA Members can easily check on the progress and status of current legislation.
Make Valuable Contacts at National, Local, and Virtual Meetings!
- Chapter Membership gives you a local NAFA “home.” 30-plus chapters across Canada and the U.S. provide numerous opportunities to meet colleagues face to face and attend educational meetings. Although one chapter is your “NAFA home,” attend any and all chapter meetings!
- e-Communities offer members the chance to reach colleagues and share ideas when you need to — anytime, anywhere! These virtual neighborhoods allow members to easily e-mail others within that community with specific fleet questions.
- Networking Databases: Find a Member, Find an Expert, and Find a Product/Service/AffiliateThree online, searchable networking databases will put you in easy touch with all NAFA colleagues. Exclusively for the use of the NAFA membership! Visit the “My Profile” section, login, and click into the “Current Members” area.
- Volunteering with NAFA puts you get in direct contact with other fleet professionals while making the association stronger, but it helps you get in direct contact with other fleet professionals. Participate in a local ride-and drive or volunteer to become a Chapter Chair, there are endless volunteer opportunities!
- Career Network is our repository that matches your qualifications with job specifications of fleet-related career opportunities. Need someone to fill a fleet management position in your organization? Looking for your own new opportunities? Take advantage of this free NAFA service.
As a NAFA Member, you will also receive membership discounts on:
Certified Automotive Fleet Manager (CAFM®) program and Certified Automotive Fleet Specialist (CAFS®) program enrollment
Certificates of Completion
Institute & Expo registration
Fleet Management Seminar registration
Membership Discounts for other employees in your organization
If you have any questions, or would like to receive further information about NAFA, please contact the Membership Department at email@example.com
Related Files:The Benefits of NAFA Publications