Join the Trusted Fleet Community with Networking Power
NAFA is the association for the vehicle fleet management profession. By joining NAFA, you’ll connect with thousands of fellow fleet colleagues and vendors across the United States and Canada, giving you access to key fleet information quickly and easily.
Why You Need to Join NAFA
Since 1996, NAFA Member Carl Nelson has been getting great ROI on his NAFA membership! See and hear Carl’s view on the value of membership.
What NAFA Does For You
- NAFA saves you time and money – through NAFA and its Members, you’ll learn how to run a more cost-effective fleet while saving money.
- Make valuable contacts through networking with 3,000+ Members face-to-face at chapter meetings, seminars, and the annual conference.
- NAFA provides networking, publications, regional chapter meetings, government representation, seminars, online information, and the annual Institute & Expo, the largest fleet event in the country!
We understand you can’t always attend an event, so NAFA’s online networking databases, e-Communities, and social media outlets will put you in easy touch with all your NAFA colleagues.
- Education and training is necessary in this ever-changing industry. NAFA offers various training opportunities and an archive of free educational webinars.
- Tap into a dynamic career network that includes job postings and job wanted postings, as well as a resume bank.
How To Join NAFA
In the fleet industry but not sure if you’re a Member or an Affiliate? Our Membership Categories page outlines all the different kinds of membership NAFA offers. From there, you’ll be able to find out dues and fees, member benefits, and how to join.