NAFA's Fleet Management Seminar
June 4-6, 2013
Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway Hotel
$770 Members/ $870 Non-Members (payments received after May 15, 2013)
Online Registration is now open! Register by May 29!
A great stepping stone, the Fleet Management Seminar provides you the opportunity to learn the fundamental principles and practices of successful fleet management. Designed and taught by key subject matter experts in the fleet management sector. Program topics include Business Management, Professional Development, Asset Management, Financial Management, Fleet Information Management, Risk Management, Vehicle Fuel Management, and Maintenance Management.
► Why Attend? The FMS is new and improved!
- Develop basic understanding of a successful fleet management.
- For the first time, topical and current subjects will be covered at the end of each of the eight modules.
- Each module includes a practical exercise and extra opportunities for class discussion and input.
- All classes have been reoriented to fleet content - all examples are fleet.
- Engage in an informative fleet discussion with fellow peers and our experienced faculty - instructors come from both government and corporate backgrounds and have more than 125 years of combined experience!
- Ask questions to help address your specific needs within our interactive classroom setting
- Network with fleet professionals from all sectors and regions
► Target Audience
The seminar is designed for new fleet professionals with less than 5 years of experience.
► Seminar Hours
1:00 pm - 5:15 pm Seminar
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm Welcome Reception
8:00 am - 5:30 pm Seminar (includes lunch)
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Seminar (includes lunch)
To see a full agenda, click here
Hotel and Travel Information:
Register for exams by May 27, 2013! If you are enrolled in the CAFM program or CAFS program, you will be able to test upon the conclusion of the Seminar on Friday, June 7, 2013. Program Participants can register for this sitting online by clicking here. Please note, a separate registration for the exams is required to gain access to the testing area.
If you have any general questions regarding the Seminar or certification programs, please contact Kate Shelko at 609.986.1059 or email@example.com